48 Contiguous United States
Euroto offers free shipping on all online orders within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and all other off-shore U.S. territories and possessions are excluded.
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
All brand-new items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days from purchase. Shipping Fee is included.
For up to 90 days change your mind return. Return shipping is not covered for orders more than 30 days.
All open-box items can be returned for a full refund within 15 days with the completed condition. Any damage or missing parts will be deducted from your expense. The shipping fee is not included.
Instructions Steps For Returning Your Euroto Toilet:
- All returns need to approve before shipping.
- For Euroto products, call us at 888-779-5077.
- Please have your order number, email receipt ready for purchasing verification.
- Please retain the authorization & shipping instructions (with RMA number) from our customer service representatives.
- Please write the RMA number on the package and return it to the following address.
468 S San Dimas Ave, San Dimas, CA 91773
1 Years Warranty
We honor a 1-year standard warranty on all of our brand-new products. For the length of this limited warranty, Euroto will replace any defective parts or repair any product free of charge. This Warranty is non-transferable and only for purchase from the Euroto official website.
This warranty does not include any shipping, insurance, or tax fees.
This warranty is not valid if damage occurred due to user negligence or damage was caused by elements out of the manufacturer’s control. This warranty does not cover damages resulting from accidents, theft, abuse, misuse, or improper care, nor does it cover minor cosmetic damage due to normal “wear and tear” of the product, or any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship.
- Warranty only covers Manufacturer’s defects for up to 30 days from the date of purchase
- Warranty does not cover user’s mishandling of the products (dropped or abused)
- Please do not immerse the device in water or handling the device with wet hands.
- Do not use the device in extreme heat or cold temperatures.
If you need to report a warranty claim, you may do so via phone or email. Euroto will require customers to submit the Original Proof of purchase (order number), receipt or email confirmation that was issued by the dealer from whom the product was purchased.
Before submitting a warranty claim, we suggest you contact our technical support team or visit and review the “Contact” section for technical assistance. A simple fix for your problem may be found here.